Re: [Monotone-devel] My report on monotone so far

From: Faré
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] My report on monotone so far
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 20:19:37 -0400

Just in case you care, I updated the code on
  http://www.livejournal.com/users/fare/95424.html
so that it will now work if you define $MONOTONE_PASSWORD and/or
$REMOTE_MONOTONE_PASSWORD. You need to use ssh-askpass, ssh-agent or
passphrase-less ssh keys or this feature won't work. (Sorry, not good
error reporting, this is but a quick shell hack.)

Enjoy!

Il n'y a absolument rien à dire de ce qui échappe complètement aux mots.
The utterly unspeakable is utterly irrelevant.
                -- Faré