[Monotone-devel] Re: Line endings produced by internal 3-way merge

From: graydon hoare
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: Line endings produced by internal 3-way merge
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 14:49:30 -0800

Joe Hull wrote:
I believe I'm observing that when monotone successfully completes an
internal three-way merge the resulting merged file always uses a LF as
its line ending no matter what the line ending convention of the host
system or the line endings of the three source files for the three-way
merge.

Oh. That's incorrect. Would you mind opening a bug on this? It ought to be reasonably easy to correct (especially in rosters, where we have much more precise merging of attributes, and can just look at the attribute on the resulting file)

-graydon