Re: [Monotone-devel] fatal: std::logic_error: ../paths.cc:214

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] fatal: std::logic_error: ../paths.cc:214
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 21:30:40 -0800

On Sat, Dec 03, 2005 at 09:06:59PM -0800, Sprote Rsrch. wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just discovered monotone today and am pretty excited by it. I

Cool!  Sorry to hear things went wonky for you so quickly...

> downloaded the current OS X binary (the one linked from the home
> page), set things up, and checked in one of my projects. After that I
> tried a "monotone list unknown" in the working dir, and got a fatal
> error, which I'm emailing as directed.

Hmm... hard to say, exactly, from just this.  Would it be possible to
send the contents of the file /Hack/Clutter/MT/debug?  It should have
monotone's debugging log, which I believe should contain the path
that triggered this sanity check...

Details are all that matters; God dwells there, and you never get to
see Him if you don't struggle to get them right. -- Stephen Jay Gould