[Monotone-devel] Re: [announce] 0.26pre1 released; venge.net migrated

From: Peter Simons
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: [announce] 0.26pre1 released; venge.net migrated
Date: 17 Jan 2006 01:13:19 +0100

Richard Levitte writes:

 > [There's] a blatantly obvious lack of information on what
 > I believe to be the central point for anyone who seeks
 > information: http://www.venge.net/monotone/.

I agree; it would be a good idea to update the self-hosting
pages.

That wouldn't have helped me either though, because I
apparently suffered from a major case of dumbness. I called
"monotone pull ..." instead of "./monotone pull ...", like I
should have. I used the wrong binary: the new version knows
about the correct port to begin with.

Sorry for the noise. I can promise that it won't happen
again though: I added "." to my $PATH. ;-)

Peter