Re: [Monotone-devel] [sqlite] disk locality (and delta storage)

From: drh
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] [sqlite] disk locality (and delta storage)
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 08:09:20 -0500

Daniel Carosone <address@hidden> wrote:

> > Just type (for example):
> >
> >    monotone httpserver &
> >
> > and then point your webbrowser at 127.0.0.1.
>
> My personal favourite is jetty in Java for this kind of thing; I'm not
> sure monotone itself should grow a http server :)

The built-in webserver need not have all the features or
performance of apache.  Something very simple will suffice.
CVSTrac has the ability to act as its own web server, or
to let inetd be the "server" that calls CVSTrac on each
request.  Both features combined are implemented in less
than 150 lines of C code.

To see the code visit
http://www.cvstrac.org/cvstrac/getfile/cvstrac/cgi.c
Search for cgi_http_server and cgi_handle_http_request.

--
D. Richard Hipp   <address@hidden>