Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: another sort of interoperation...

From: Christof Petig
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: another sort of interoperation...
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 22:34:51 +0100

Graydon Hoare wrote:
> Christof Petig wrote:
>
>> P3S: Expect me to _try_ to get some automate extensions into monotone to
>> use with cvssync. And expect me to ask again for integrating the
>> non-blocking-pipe-abstraction (win32) from nvm.cvssync.win32 .
>
> I have every intention of trying to get this working. At the moment,
> when I run the nonblocking pipe on win32, it crashes. I cannot debug
> this under cygwin. I have been working over the past month to try to get
> it building under vc8 so that I can use a proper win32 debugger, but it
> has been slow going.

Oh, sorry. Since I'm used to gdb and mingw, I might as well look after
the crash (especially since I wrote the code the first time). If this
bug really bothers you tell me, otherwise I will postpone this effort to
the point I have an infrastructure for a standalone cvssync (and
actually a case to test).

   Christof