[Monotone-devel] PHP web interface (not yet)

From: Lapo Luchini
Subject: [Monotone-devel] PHP web interface (not yet)
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 17:42:49 +0100

Having some big problems using ViewMTN in FastCGI (and knowing pretty
much nothing about Python myself) I went on and made a smallish PHP
interface.
I wrote this scratch version in the last hour, it does pretty much
nothing except some rough equivalent of "mtn log", it doesn't even have
a name yet (suggestions welcome!), it's very very rough.
I'm using PHP PDOs to read the database directly... yeah, I know this is
the "hard way", but I'm not very fond of executing external processes
and parse their output and I guess that while I stick at SELECTs no harm
can be done ;-)
Moreover in doing so I'm beginning to learn some monotone internals, and
I like that ;-)

Yup, I know, no real reason to say this here at this stage in
development at least, but oh well ;-)

Online demo: http://motoko.lapo.it/~lapo/PHPitone/

  Lapo