[Monotone-devel] SoC ideas page up

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: [Monotone-devel] SoC ideas page up
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 03:08:46 -0700

I've put up an ideas page on the wiki, for anyone interested; I think
I included everything people suggested (except I guess for the "make
monotone scriptable" idea, which in this context isn't really
appropriate for a student project).  Of course, we can continue to
update it:
   http://venge.net/monotone/wiki/SummerOfCode2006

(Last email tonight, I promise!)

So let us espouse a less contested notion of truth and falsehood, even
if it is philosophically debatable (if we listen to philosophers, we
must debate everything, and there would be no end to the discussion).
  -- Serendipities, Umberto Eco