Re: [Monotone-devel] Typo in lua.cc (spelling)

From: Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Typo in lua.cc (spelling)
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 21:23:57 +0200 (CEST)

In message <address@hidden> on Sun, 23 Apr 2006 15:59:49 -0300, "Alex Queiroz"
<address@hidden> said:

asandroq> Hallo,
asandroq>
asandroq> On 4/23/06, Jeronimo Pellegrini <address@hidden> wrote:
asandroq> > Hi.
asandroq> > I think I found a typo. :-)
asandroq> > See the patch.
asandroq> > J.
asandroq>
asandroq>      Fixed, thanks.

BTW, I just noticed that your commit time is 2006-04-23T15:58:57,
which I'm guessing was your local time.  However, monotone should
store universal time (UTC), which would be 2006-04-23T18:58:57 in
your case, I guess.  You might want to check the time parameters
on your computer.

Cheers,
Richard

-----