[Monotone-devel] restrictions rewrite

From: Derek Scherger
Subject: [Monotone-devel] restrictions rewrite
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 20:59:09 -0600

I believe the new restrictions code on the net.venge.monotone.experiment.rosters.restrictions branch is in a state where it is ready to be merged back to mainline. All the testsuite tests pass and there are new boost unit tests of the basic functionality.

Does anyone have objections to me merging this into mainline? If you haven't looked at it now would be a good time! ;)

Cheers,
Derek