Re: [Monotone-devel] assertion failure in mtn annotate

From: Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] assertion failure in mtn annotate
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 22:48:28 +0200 (CEST)

In message <address@hidden> on Mon, 19 Jun 2006 16:20:04 +0200, Ulf Ochsenfahrt
<address@hidden> said:

ulf> I'm getting an assertion failure in mtn annotate:
ulf>
ulf> $ mtn annotate README
ulf> mtn: revs done
ulf> mtn:   303/847
ulf> mtn: fatal: std::logic_error: annotate.cc:800: invariant
ulf> 'I(pending_merge_nodes.size() == 0)' violated

What revision of mtn are you talking about?  That invariant is on line
939 in the freshest revision available, so it's quite possible the bug
has been fixed since the revision you use.

Cheers,
Richard

-----

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/