Re: [Monotone-devel] addition to zsh completion

From: Thomas Moschny
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] addition to zsh completion
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 21:44:34 +0200

On Thursday 21 September 2006 23:23 Bruce Stephens wrote:
> _mtn_selector_or_revision combines _mtn_selectors and _mtn_revisions,
> and the patch changes all uses of _mtn_revisions to use
> _mtn_selector_or_revision.

Do really all commands except selectors instead of revision ids? The automate
commands for example don't (but they are currently not completed anyway).

> -q_mtn_tag() {
> +_mtn_tag() {

Ups :) Thanks for correcting that.

> +(( $+functions[_mtn_selectors] )) ||
> +_mtn_selectors() {
> +    local context state line
> +    typeset -A val_args

Do we need the last two lines? After reading the manual (which is not *that*
clear) I thought something like that would only be needed, "when using an
action of the form ‘->string’".

- Thomas

--
"Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk ?"