Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone-viz changes...

From: Olivier Andrieu
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone-viz changes...
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 02:21:19 +0200

 Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker [Wednesday 11 October 2006] :

 > I'm noticing that the latest monotone-viz doesn't show all
 > propagates from the branch you're looking at.  Is that on purpose?

Ah, yes it is. I find that too many propagates nodes "disrupt" the
graph produced by graphviz, making the result not so legible. Current
monotone-viz only displays nodes that start a new branch or that
"finish" a branch (e.g. the final propagate from a side branch to the
main branch).

Tell me what you think. If you prefer the former behavior, I could add
an option somewhere to get it back.

--
   Olivier