[Monotone-devel] Re: BUG in V0.30: mtn.EXE: misuse: you have no private

From: Dmitry Kakurin
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: BUG in V0.30: mtn.EXE: misuse: you have no private key to make signatures with
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 12:51:17 -0700

Is this known/fixed ?

On 10/1/06, Dmitry Kakurin <address@hidden> wrote:
I'm storing keys in a custom dir.
After upgrading to version 0.30 I begun getting error:
mtn.EXE: beginning commit on branch 'Main'
mtn.EXE: misuse: you have no private key to make signatures with
mtn.EXE: misuse: perhaps you need to 'genkey <your email>'
If I specify --keydir param then it works fine.
After digging for a little bit I've discovered that keydir is stored
in 'options' file.
But V0.30 always resets it to default (which is "C:/Documents and
Settings/User/Application Data/monotone/keys" on Windows).
If would be nice if you could fix it soon as I'm storing both database
and keys on USB drive.

- Dmitry