[Monotone-devel] Dates for Mtn Summit (read now if you're interested in

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Dates for Mtn Summit (read now if you're interested in coming!)
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 19:40:29 -0800

So, the current plan for the US instantiation of the summit is a
week-long event, running Monday-Sunday, with a day off in the middle
-- so effectively two 3-day-long sprints, with the second sprint going
Friday-Sunday.  This way, people who only wanted to do a weekend-long
thing, or run a weekend-long thing in another country, can just do the
second half.

And, we need to pick a date.  If you are at all interested, even a
little, in attending, then please go to the wiki page and use the
ingenious code posted there to indicate what dates are probably
possible for you!

   http://venge.net/monotone/wiki/MtnSummit

I have filled my information out, as a guide.

It would be good to pick a specific date soon.

Eternity is very long, especially towards the end.
  -- Woody Allen