[Monotone-devel] Value too large for defined data type. Now what?

From: Kelly F. Hickel
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Value too large for defined data type. Now what?
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 17:43:33 -0600

Hi All,
    A few months back I tried to import our cvs archive into 0.26 and had
trouble.  I decided to try again with 0.31.  Because of the previous problems,
I imported each module into a different db, and they all worked (YAY!).  Then I
started pulling each of those dbs into a master db.  Got through the second to
last one, and when I tried to pull the last one, received the message:

mtn: error: error accessing file /space/kfh/mtn_repo/master.mtn: Value too
large for defined data type

(side note, the file is now 2.2GB, this is on Centos 4.4 with an ext3
filesystem).

Attached is the debug output from a db check.

any ideas?
-Kelly