Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: line endings as project policy

From: Ulf Ochsenfahrt
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: line endings as project policy
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 08:49:26 +0100

Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker wrote:
In message <address@hidden> on Mon, 27 Nov 2006 00:37:12 +0000, Bruce Stephens
<address@hidden> said:

monotone> Brian May <address@hidden> writes:
monotone> monotone> >>>>>> "Richard" == Richard Levitte <- VMS Whacker <address@hidden>> writes:
monotone> >
monotone> >     Richard> So, what I hear you say is that we should remove all
the conversion
monotone> >     Richard> stuff that exists today.  Is that correct?
monotone> >
monotone> > What conversion stuff exists today?
monotone> >
monotone> > I thought there was none?
monotone> monotone> get_linesep_conv and get_charset_conv.

With the exception that as long as they aren't defined, nothing
happens at all.

Cheers,
Richard

Just to clear this up. No I'm not saying that the conversion stuff should be removed. I don't mind it being there for people to use, as long as its not enabled by default, which it isn't.

Cheers,

-- Ulf