Re: [Monotone-devel] Invariant violated running "mtn ls unknown" from a

From: Rob Schoening
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Invariant violated running "mtn ls unknown" from a sub-dir
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 22:30:51 -0800

I'm using the pre-compiled windows binary.

RS

On 1/8/07, Rob Schoening <address@hidden> wrote:
This looks to be the same issue that I reported a week or two back.

For me, it is an invariant violation on line 308 of paths.cc.  It seems to be a regression in 0.32.  The same paths work fine in prior versions.

A newly-created trivial repository/workspace with one subdirectory and one file also causes the failure.

RS

On 1/8/07, Justin Patrin <address@hidden > wrote:
On 1/8/07, Justin Patrin < address@hidden> wrote:
> On 1/8/07, Nathaniel J. Smith <address@hidden> wrote:
> > On Mon, Jan 08, 2007 at 08:56:17PM -0800, Justin Patrin wrote:
> > > If I run "mtn ls unknown" from a sub-dir of a checkout without
> > > specifying a path I get an invariant violated. This is with monotone
> > > 0.32 (as distributed by gentoo). This happens in all three of my
> > > checkouts with openembedded, monotone, and my own project.
> >
> > "Works for me."
> >
> > > mtn: wrote debugging log to
> > > /home/papercrane/public_html/pear.reversefold.com/com.reversefold.pear.FormBuilder2/_MTN/debug
> > > mtn: if reporting a bug, please include this file
> >
> > This file should give the path string that it's choking on?
> >

> http://pear.reversefold.com/FormBuilder2/_MTN/debug
>
> I'll attempt to build and try this with the current head.

Current head does the same for me. I also tried it with a new
checkout, same thing.

--
Justin Patrin