Re: [Monotone-devel] Fwd: [bug #18740] segfault reading keypair

From: Zack Weinberg
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Fwd: [bug #18740] segfault reading keypair
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 23:39:02 -0800

On 1/9/07, Nathaniel J. Smith <address@hidden> wrote:
A heads up on yet another build/boost bug of some kind...:

Smells like http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=405599
again.  That's about ppc and ia64, but has anyone checked the
equivalent header for arm targets?

[ And I don't suppose I could persuade you to review .experiment.pcre,
eh? Not the subbranches with the weird experimental stuff, just the
main one, that's all done and ready and definitely a win. ]

z 'should be in bed' w