Re: [Monotone-devel] MtnSummin+GPG?

From: Justin Patrin
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] MtnSummin+GPG?
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 17:12:43 -0800

On 1/28/07, Lapo Luchini <address@hidden> wrote:
Quite off-topic, but will of course every participant to the summit who
wants to exchange key signatures with me and everyone else remember to
carry his "key name + fingerprint" on a piece of paper, will evveryone?

We could even put an "event" on BigLumber, I guess some other people
(e.g. some people at Google or nearby places) could be interested too.
If no ones has "cons" to the "event on BigLumber" idea, I'll do it
someday tomorrow.

I've just created a GPG key and would love to get a jump on a network
of trust. :-)

--
Justin Patrin