Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: MtnSummit: Recharge Day

From: Justin Patrin
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: MtnSummit: Recharge Day
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 14:13:28 -0800

On 1/31/07, Lapo Luchini <address@hidden> wrote:
Markus Schiltknecht wrote:
> Has there been an agreement on what's supposed to happen on the recharge
> day? I've never been in San Francisco before and would love to see
> something besides the GooglePlex and my Notebook Screen ;-)

I'm interested in knowing that too: me and Gabriele will be in the Bay
Area since tomorrow, with the purpose of taking a 4 days long good look
around... but we wouldn't want to "dulpicate" what we will eventually do
or see on Recharge Day.. so... please let us know if there's any idea
around ;-)

Well, the MoMA in SF is worth seeing if you're into interesting modern
art. The Metreon and various other museums and such are right in the
same area. I actually work a few blocks from there. ;-)

You could drive by Pixar in Oakland if you're interested in them,
although I don't think they do any public tours.

I really don't know south bay, though, which is where Mountain View is.

--
Justin Patrin