Re: [Monotone-devel] mtn: fatal signal

From: Jack Cummings
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] mtn: fatal signal
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 00:58:27 -0800

On Mon, Feb 12, 2007 at 10:19:57AM +0800, yinguohuang wrote:

> I first install monotone 0.31 in debian by apt-get method.

> However monotone 0.32 is required in OpenEmbedded,

This is only true if you want to use the OE.mtn that you download from their
site.

You can make your own, it just takes longer:

    - revert back to mtn-0.31
    - mv OE.mtn OE.mtn-0.32
    - mtn --db=OE.mtn db init
    - mtn --db=OE.mtn pull openmbedded.org org.openembedded.dev

The last step takes over an hour on modern hardwar

Once it has completed, then you can proceed with your checkout, just as
advertised.

--Jack

--
Jack (John) Cummings                           http://mudshark.org/
PGP fingerprint: 0774 D073 E386 B70B 6B16  2D2B 1DD8 F8B0 CCF0 FAEE