[Monotone-devel] landing asciik

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: [Monotone-devel] landing asciik
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 11:30:20 -0800

> <CIA-1> address@hidden net.venge.monotone.experiment.summit07.lapo-gab *
>   ra49064dfd9face7387efb663a13646187be18931 / (1 cmd_ws_commit.cc): *
>   cmd_ws_commit.cc: non working basis for asciik-enhanced status.

Before you go off working on a bunch of super-totally-_extra_-awesome
asciik stuff, is the super-totally-not-so-extra-awesome asciik stuff
ready to land on mainline?  AFAIK it was fine at the end of the
summit, and the sooner you land the less you'll have to worry about
keeping up... (and the sooner the rest of us will get to play with the
pretty toys).

"But suppose I am not willing to claim that.  For in fact pianos
are heavy, and very few persons can carry a piano all by themselves."