[Monotone-devel] i18n in Wiki causing empty pages

From: Alvaro Herrera
Subject: [Monotone-devel] i18n in Wiki causing empty pages
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 12:16:42 -0300

Hi,

If I go to http://venge.net/mtn-wiki/ it shows me an almost empty page
with this text:

        PáginaInicial

        Mhz, please paste the new content here - don't mess with acl or
        try to delete this page!

I assume the problem is that my browser is set to show me spanish
content first when available.  The problem is that any link to the main
wiki page ends up nowhere (there are no exit links, no link to the
english front page, no nothing)

I have to enter here to get to the actual contents:

http://venge.net/mtn-wiki/FrontPage

If there's a way to disable the dumb "link translation" feature in the
Wiki software that would rock ...

(This has been like this since I first visited the wiki, when it was
just being constructed.  I'm not sure why I'm reporting it only now, but
it has annoyed me for ages.)

Thanks for the great work!

--
Alvaro Herrera                          Developer, http://www.PostgreSQL.org/
"No hay hombre que no aspire a la plenitud, es decir,