[Monotone-devel] cvssync

From: William Uther
Subject: [Monotone-devel] cvssync
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 12:32:05 +1100

Hi,
I've just been trying out a recent revision of n.v.m.cvssync.refactor. (4a94d2a8a0f2daf32daad76900ecb9fb4c5a0f331)

  It looks good and passes the tests.  Thank you.  :)

  Questions and comments:

  Is this at a user-testable stage?

All the test scripts in tests/common have been moved to mtn_cvs/ tests/common. This leaves tests/common empty and makes a number of tests in the main mtn directory fail. I'm not sure what the preferred way to fix this is, or I'd submit a patch. Options include: a) submit a new copy of the files. b) re-write the tests to use ../../tests/common (and move the common scripts back). c) have the makefile copy tests/common into mtn_cvs/tests/common. I'm tempted to go with option b. It looks from the makefile like someone previously tried c, but then the files just got moved.

The test scripts in the mtn_cvs directory are not run by make check in the main directory. I'm running them using "../tester testsuite.lua" in the mtn_cvs directory. I assume that's right.

Be well,

Will        :-}