Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: popen replacement

From: William Uther
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: popen replacement
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 10:11:16 +1100

On 21/02/2007, at 9:07 AM, Justin Patrin wrote:

Merging the ssh-agent branch might be the real answer here (assuming
it does what I think it does - there is no branch readme, and
searching the mailing list doesn't reveal much).  Until someone else
wants popen in a different hook.

Check out the diff in monotone.texi. I didn't realize there should be
a "branch readme" somewhere...

Ahhh - that makes sense.  Thanks for the pointer :).

Will        :-}