Re: [Monotone-devel] Two tests still failing...

From: William Uther
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Two tests still failing...
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 18:40:47 +1100

On 23/02/2007, at 10:08 PM, Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker wrote:

Hi,

I've currently two tests failing:

326 restrictions_with_renames_and_adds            FAIL (line 37)
416 ws_ops_with_wrong_node_type                   FAIL (line 19)

Test 326 shows that a revert will not necessarely remove a directory.
Not sure what the criteria are, I haven't looked too deeply.  I'm not
sure if it's the test or the revert commands that needs fixing.

I just fixed that one in my --execute patch. The problem is that it uses the revert() function which doesn't do a proper revert. If you replace it with 'mtn up -r' to the revision it wants to revert to then things work.

Test 416 just looks incorrectly written to me, but I can't be sure of
that, so it would be good if the author had a second look and
corrected what needs correcting.

I agree.  I left that breaking in my patch.

Cheers,

Will        :-}