Re: [Monotone-devel] offtopic: Problem with the monotone trac plugin

From: Thomas Moschny
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] offtopic: Problem with the monotone trac plugin
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 13:43:16 +0200

On Monday 23 April 2007, Tim Kettler wrote:
> I hope this is the right list to post this to, but since the source is
> hosted at the venge.net database I will give it a try here.

It's not that off-topic here. While I am on trac and trac-devel too, I could
easily oversee your mail there...

> This is the stack trace I get when trying to browse the source (click
> the 'Browse Source' button) of a trac instance with the TracMonotone
> plugin installed. Both Trac (0.11dev) and TracMonotone are recent
> checkouts from the development trees from a few hour ago. Monotone in
> use is 0.34:

> Any thoughts what the broke pipe could mean? I know virtually nothing
> about python and looking at the plugin's source I can't figure out what
> causes this.

It means that the monotone subprocess started by the plugin has unexpectedly
ended.

Can you please try whether
/opt/mtn/mtn -d /home/tik/Develop/wallabystreet.db automate leaves
works?

- Thomas

--
Thomas Moschny  <address@hidden>