[Monotone-devel] Re: Fwd: 'monotone' uploaded to mentors.debian.net

From: Ludovic Brenta
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: Fwd: 'monotone' uploaded to mentors.debian.net
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 23:56:00 +0200

Zack Weinberg writes:
> Here's 0.35-1 at last, with all the updates we discussed.

Recompiled and uploaded to unstable.  Thanks for the excellent work!

I do have a request though: in the Debian scripts, please detect the
number of available CPUs and use them all.  The canonical way to do it
is:

-*- Makefile -*-
CPUS := $(shell getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN)

build:
        $(MAKE) -j$(CPUS)

(I regularly compile large packages like GCC and gnat-gps.  That's why
I bought a dual-core machine :))

--
Ludovic Brenta.