[Monotone-devel] Error Message on Multi-GB Database Commit

From: Ulf Ochsenfahrt
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Error Message on Multi-GB Database Commit
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 22:53:06 +0200

Hi there,

I get another interesting error message when I try to commit on my
multi-GB database:

$ mtn commit
mtn: beginning commit on branch 'ulfjack.music'
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'informative_failure'
   what():  error: sqlite error: SQL logic error or missing database
mtn: fatal signal: Aborted
this is almost certainly a bug in monotone.
please send this error message, the output of 'mtn --full-version',
and a description of what you were doing to address@hidden
do not send a core dump, but if you have one,
please preserve it in case we ask you for information from it.
Aborted

$ mtn --version
monotone 0.35 (base revision: 21292f3f955e9d8dd7af223081bb447785b6ae80)

I've attached a --debug log, but it's mostly binary.

The database is now 13043621888 bytes large.

Any ideas? Is it an sqlite limit I am hitting?

Cheers,

-- Ulf

PS: Apparently, the email didn't get through with the attachment, so I'm trying without.