Re: [Monotone-devel] Build error on mingw, test failure on mac os x

From: Zack Weinberg
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Build error on mingw, test failure on mac os x
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 20:06:16 -0700

On 7/14/07, Justin Patrin <address@hidden> wrote:
On Windows XP mingw I get the following when running make check:
tester.cc: In function `time_t get_last_write_time(const std::string&)':
tester.cc:103: error: integer constant is too large for "long" type

*headdesk*  This is what I get for trusting MSDN.

Do you know if MSVC understands the LL suffix for 64-bit integer constants?

zw