Re: [Monotone-devel] Make check failure

From: Justin Patrin
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Make check failure
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 10:35:00 -0700

On 7/15/07, William Uther <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,
   I've recently started getting errors when I run make check *for
the second time*:

Of 104 tests run:
         104 succeeded
         0 failed
PASS: unit_tests
Error: error: cannot handle special file '/Users/willu/src/monotone/
monotone-source/tester_dir/log_quits_on_SIGPIPE/fifo1'
FAIL: run_tester_tests
Error: error: cannot handle special file '/Users/willu/src/monotone/
monotone-source/tester_dir/log_quits_on_SIGPIPE/fifo1'
FAIL: run_lua_tests
2 of 3 tests failed
Please report to address@hidden

I have to rm -r tester_dir to get things to make check successfully
again.  This is on MacOS.

The error "cannot handle special file" appears in unix/fs.cc which
has been changed a bit recently...

Is anyone else seeing this?

Yep, I'm seeing the same thing.

--