[Monotone-devel] Re: Buildslaves make it obvious what monotone is develo

From: Lapo Luchini
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: Buildslaves make it obvious what monotone is developped on ; -)
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 17:17:17 +0200

Richard Levitte wrote:
> FreeBSD 6:
>     300 netsync_largish_file                      FAIL (line 11)
>   Is 32MB too much?

It's the commit of the 'largish' file that dumps.
Currently I don't have a debug-enabled mtn handy, but I wonder that may
happen...
I'm trying to reproduce it manually.. it takes a lot of time, and 100%
CPU; contant memory footprint (around 160MB).

Oh. This *could* have something to do with the memory limit of 128MB
that I gave to the bot :P
I'll double that.
(but this doesn't say why running it from the command line is running
100% CPU since 14 minutes ago...)

    Lapo