Re: [Monotone-devel] Imminent release...

From: Zack Weinberg
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Imminent release...
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 17:43:47 -0700

On 7/22/07, Richard Levitte <address@hidden> wrote:
In message <address@hidden> on Sun, 22 Jul 2007 14:39:41 -0700, "Justin Patrin"
<address@hidden> said:
papercrane> Mac OS X 10.4:
papercrane> 120 command_outside_checkout                      FAIL (line 3)
papercrane> mtn: warning: current directory '/private/tmp' is not below root
papercrane>
'/Users/jpatrin/src/net.venge.monotone/tester_dir/command_outside_checkout'
papercrane> mtn: misuse: file
papercrane>
/Users/jpatrin/src/net.venge.monotone/tester_dir/command_outside_checkout/test_hooks.lua
papercrane> does not exist

Uhmmmmm...  Are you building outside of the source tree?  It's quite
possible the build system as well as the tests aren't entirely well
adjusted to that situation...

... I never build in the source tree and have never had any problems.
I'm not sure what's going wrong with Justin's build, but I'm pretty
sure it's not that.

zw