[Monotone-devel] Re: Fwd: Imminent release...

From: William Uther
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: Fwd: Imminent release...
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 21:49:50 +1000

Hi,
Just a quick note that I'm not getting these MacOS X build errors that Justin describes. I was getting other build errors, but I just committed a fix for them. (Recursive delete would fail on anything with special files in it, which included the tester_dir. Hence the tester was unable to clean up from a previous check. Now recursive delete will try to remove special files.)

  I'm testing on an Intel mac with MacOS X 10.4.10.

Hrm, and I just did a rebuild from scratch, and while Justin is seeing:

120 command_outside_checkout                      FAIL (line 3)

I get:

118 clone_warning_with_multiple_heads             ok
119 command_completion                            ok
120 commit_update_multiple_heads_message          ok

Which is interesting because I have no "command_outside_checkout" test at all...

BTW, I have access to a PowerPC MacOS machine that I'll try to turn into a build bot sometime soon.

Cheers,

Will            :-}