Re: [Monotone-devel] Changes in nvm.basic_io.inventory

From: Zack Weinberg
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Changes in nvm.basic_io.inventory
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 08:30:03 -0700

On 7/23/07, William Uther <address@hidden> wrote:

Hrm.  My last commit changed this slightly.  We now:

   a) try to delete them when doing recursive deletes
   b) Note that a directory with them is not empty rather than
erroring if we're looking to see if a dir is empty.
   c) Otherwise we throw an exception.

Oh, that's the patch I was talking about!  I think you're on the right
track there.  The only thing I see in it to be worried about is that
LUAEXT(read_directory) now throws special files in with everything
else, which *could* be a problem downstream.  Did you audit uses of
that?

zw