Re: [Monotone-devel] Solaris breakage

From: Zack Weinberg
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Solaris breakage
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 23:26:34 -0700

On 7/24/07, Patrick Georgi <address@hidden> wrote:
truss log attached. If there is anything more you need to know, I can
try to coerce dtrace into telling me.

Thanks.  That's suggestive... but I think you have something else
wrong. You're getting a boost::filesystem exception thrown, which
should never happen anymore.  Can you repeat the test with a brand new
checkout of the tip of net.venge.monotone, please?

Having said that, the actual failure is ...

rmdir("/home/patrick/work/monotone-build/tester_dir/clone_warning_with_multiple_heads/test_dir1/_MTN")
Err#17 EEXIST

... which is not EINVAL, but I still have no idea how that could be
happening.  Could you please try

truss rm
/home/patrick/work/monotone-build/tester_dir/clone_warning_with_multiple_heads/test_dir1/_MTN
2>&1 | grep rmdir

?

zw