[Monotone-devel] mtn serve question

From: Ben Walton
Subject: [Monotone-devel] mtn serve question
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 14:09:49 -0400

Hi All,

I was looking to add an (rhel compatible) init script to contrib that
could be used to fire up daemons running mtn serve.  I have a working
copy in use at my site, but it's dependent on a local utility for
backgrounding apps.  Am I missing something or is there no built in
method to tell mtn to daemon() itself?  If not, are there others that
would like this feature?  I'd implement it if so.

Thanks
-Ben
Ben Walton <address@hidden>

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When
many people suffer from a delusion it is called Religion.
Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance