[Monotone-devel] Locked Database....

From: J Decker
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Locked Database....
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 14:51:39 -0700

Some time ago I reported that monotone server process no ends up with a lock on the database after a client syncs....

I know that if my application uses sqlite, and ends up with the database in this sort of state, I know that the data is not nessecarily flushed to the database, (that it it can be left in the journal so only the current application (the one with the lock) can get the data ).... leads me to my question....

  How do I know if it's safe to end the server process?