[Monotone-devel] Re: invariant 'fetching nonexistent entry from nodes' v

From: Lapo Luchini
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: invariant 'fetching nonexistent entry from nodes' violated
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 09:37:14 +0200

Derek Scherger wrote:
> Lapo Luchini wrote:
>>> mtn: fatal: std::logic_error: roster.cc:294: invariant 'fetching
>>> nonexistent entry from nodes' violated
>> This seems not to be solved in trunk (tested as working with
>> 07ae9cb7bea973d20cea3ff3db935744e66e9789).

Did I write "NOT TO be solved"? Doh!

I meant first to write "This seems *not* to show up anymore" and then
thought it was an awkward sentence and intended to change it "This seems
to be solved in trunk" (but the 'not' seems to have resisted my deletion).

AFAICT, it is IN FACT solved, sorry for the noise ;-)

> To be honest I haven't looked into what's leading up to this error for
> you and if it's not a restricted commit with some renames then this
> branch probably won't help but if it is I'd be curious what it does.

Uh, there were no renames involved.
But if it can be useful I can try it anyway (though, if it is propagated
from trunk, it probably won't show anything as well).

With plain 0.36 I had problem working with two repositories, one my
homedir and one a smallish website, using trunk seems to have solved
both. (but I didn't take the debug dump of the other one)

    Lapo

PS: this message seems to have too many occurrences of the word 'seems'.