Re: [Monotone-devel] error in mtn merge hook

From: Francois-Rene Rideau
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] error in mtn merge hook
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 03:53:29 -0800 (PST)

Interestingly, merger = "foo" wasn't enough to avoid the buggy hook, but
MTN_MERGE="foo" was.
Thanks a lot!

[ François-René ÐVB Rideau | Reflection&Cybernethics | http://fare.tunes.org
]
I do agree that I have to pay for the *opportunity* to read a book or to use
a program; I do not agree that I have to pay for the *right* to do so. --
Faré