Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: manual relicensed

From: Zack Weinberg
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: manual relicensed
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 17:16:29 -0800

On Nov 12, 2007 4:31 PM, Henry Nestler <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello Richard,
>
> found this in commit today:
> > These contributors made a few small, mechanical changes to the manual,
> > which are probably not copyrightable, and were not polled.
> >
> > address@hidden
> >         two-line change documenting a subcommand
> >         261a1dd0acf065381d27f4c10ee609cb25b70aa8
>
> I'm sorry. Have not seen your questions before.

I also apologize - if I had realized you were still actively following
monotone development, I would have included you in the list of people
queried.

> My changes based on information from command "mtn --help" self. I can no
> see any licence problems. I'm agree with new licence of manual
>
> Can I remove these lines from file AUTHORS?

Go ahead, but please also enter your keyid (address@hidden) in the
subsection reading "These contributors gave written agreement on the
monotone mailing list in November 2007".  It's important that we have
an exhaustive list of all pre-relicensing contributors to the manual
in that part of AUTHORS.

zw