[Monotone-devel] Re: upgrading 0.36-0.37: "mtn: fatal: std::logic_error:

From: Arthur A. Gleckler
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: upgrading 0.36-0.37: "mtn: fatal: std::logic_error: roster.cc:186: invariant 'fetching nonexistent entry from children' violated"
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 23:00:24 -0800

Sorry for the flurry of email but I'm collecting more data about this
bug as I go.

I just tried, on my MacBook Pro, to create a new database and sync it
against the problematic branch.  That works fine, but <mtn checkout>
consistently results in this error:  "mtn: misuse: rename target
'lisp/personal-site-lisp/vm-7.18/copying' already exists".  Most of
the files are checked out, but many files under "vm-7.18/", including
"copying", are not checked out.  Doing <mtn update> results in an
"already up to date" message despite the missing files.

Thanks again for any help!