Re: [Monotone-devel] Is this the right mailing list? [Was: upgrading 0.3

From: Zbigniew Zagórski
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 09:03:21 +0100

2007/12/6, Arthur A. Gleckler <address@hidden>:
> Have I sent my earlier messages to the right mailing list?

Yes this is correct mailing list, your problem is noted.
However nobody currently has time/idea how to solve your problem.
Sorry. Someone surely is investigating your problem silently ...

Only one thing I can propose to you is to go back to 0.36. There was
no database schema changes so this step back should be simple.

You can also check if previous revisions can be checked out/updated
to; it would surely tell if it's only one rev broken or there is
something more.

--
Zbigniew -zbigg- Zagórski
/ software developer / geek / happy daddy /