Re: [Monotone-devel] MtnSummit 2008

From: Lapo Luchini
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] MtnSummit 2008
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 11:44:46 +0100

Siegfried Herbold wrote:
> > Well... it seems the *only* date that got a "yes" in every single row is
> > 28apr-4may... and the conference room is availabel onyl on that date.
> > (thuogh I wonder why Sieg's row has got parentheses on that date)
>
> Parentheses, because at the same time is the German, Austrian and
> Swiss LUG-Camp. But if this week is the only possible one, I'll cancel
> the camp this year.

Well, I guess it's mainly up to you... e.g. what does it mean,
logistics-wise, that the conference room is only available in that date?
Ideally no one should "skip" any other event with the risk to be there
but with some "regret", and other people may well have written "not
available" for lesser reasons than yours... but in the end it's up to
each one to decide ;-)

As I see the table on the wiki right now, the last date seems the
"overall best", but please explain better your availability... your vote
counts double as you're the "host", IMvHO ;-)

--
Lapo Luchini
address@hidden (OpenPGP & X.509)