Re: [Monotone-devel] conflict messages

From: Derek Scherger
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] conflict messages
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 22:37:22 -0700

I've merged the conflict messages branch to mainline and make check
seems happy with things. The associated lua test runs all of the various
merge commands through all of the various individual conflict cases and
a few combined conflict cases as well. It has the dubious honor of being
the longest test in the suite.

I'm sure there's still room for improvement in these messages so please
let me know if you have better ideas. I do still plan on adding a
section describing the various conflicts to the manual but it may be a
few days before I get to that.

Cheers,
Derek