[Monotone-devel] MtnSummit 2008 (time to decide)

From: Lapo Luchini
Subject: [Monotone-devel] MtnSummit 2008 (time to decide)
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2008 10:12:49 +0100

As Thomas Keller said: "Stand up, speak up!"

http://www.venge.net/mtn-wiki/MtnSummit2008

There seem to be two columns when our gracious host and self-proposed main organizer (that is, Siggi, as per <address@hidden>) is available:
a) 31 march - 6 april
b) 38 april - 4 may
(thought he marked date (b) as less preferred, with parens)

Derek and (more importantly? is that really important? what other ways/places do we would have to meet all together instead?) the "conference room" are only available in date (b).

(as far as the table on the wiki goes) Everyonelse's choice seems pretty much identical between (a) and (b).

Nothing much more can be summarized out of that table... anyone needs to update/add their record on the wiki? (if you don't have time to learn wiki-format or are just in a hurry, write to me or on the list and I'll try and keep the table updated)

    Lapo