[Monotone-devel] Monotone to and from Subversion

From: Grahame Bowland
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Monotone to and from Subversion
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 13:32:36 +0900

Hey guys

I'm going to be in a situation where getting to a subversion
repository is a pain. I'd like to export from subversion into monotone
and then work committing to the the monotone database, but in a way
which makes it easy for me to pull updates from subversion upstream
and also commit my patches back (with changelog entries, etc).

Does anyone have a way of doing this that they've found works well? It
seems like I could just hack something together with a few scripts and
tailor, but I thought I'd ask in case someone else has already done
it!

Thanks
Grahame