Re: [Monotone-devel] encapsulation branch plans

From: William Uther
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] encapsulation branch plans
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 10:59:22 +1100

On 02/02/2008, at 9:53 AM, Zack Weinberg wrote:

You could figure out what the heck to do with the lua_state ->
app_state map in lua_hooks.cc?  I was going to leave it alone until
everything else was done and then turn it into a lua_state -> options
map, but I welcome better ideas. :-)

That stuff is really ugly.  I used that map in the mtn_automate() lua
function defined in cmd_automate.cc:416.  Yes - better ideas are most
welcome.

Cheers,

Will       :-}