[Monotone-devel] MinGW32 buildbot ready

From: Stephen Leake
Subject: [Monotone-devel] MinGW32 buildbot ready
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 08:01:32 -0500

I've got a MinGW32 buildbot ready to go, I think.

I need a name and password on the build bot central server.

The "known good" monotone is at /Apps/monotone-mingw

This same machine has Cygwin installed, so I can host a Cygwin
buildbot as well; I assume that gets a separate name and password.

I'm using a Cygwin installation of Python to run buildbot; it had some
problems installing, but seems to run the buildbot code up to the
point where it tries to connect to the central server.

Once it's fully working, I'll update the Wiki page with install
instructions.

--
-- Stephe